Belinda is concerned

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 18 03:24:46 UTC 2004

Byron Sonne:

> I should read my posts more often... apparently I resemble a raving
> lunatic sometimes ;) But I want to go on record as stating that
> communism sucks ass as much as capitalism.

There is a something in that. I am from Poland, a so called communist country
in the past. I am very sensitive to these political issues. Most of you are
lucky that you did not experience communism I do remember but anyway most
have just a mild idea about how the so called communism looked in the
practice. From another hand, I still learn how the system works here in
Canada, after 9 years of living here.

There are more problems around. It is not enough to distinguish between
communism and capitalism. Canada, in any case, is neither a pure form of any
of these systems. We know in our minds that she does not fit to any of these.

And there are even more problems like these. Now, it is difficult to
distinguish between "right" and "left", between "liberal" and "conservative".
Not without a reason. People are being fooled to use some words, and they do
use them to describe the world. While the world itself does not fit to a
known classification.

All that does not mean that Canada is "good". It is not, more and more it is
not "good".

FSF? Good for them. Let Linux survives.

zb.