Belinda is concerned

Michael Wilson mjw7739-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 16 21:21:45 UTC 2004

The OpenSource philosophy is a great example of a
global partnership, but I dont think it will last
forever. Its like in the article someone posted a link
too on the BBC website last week; Opensource is being
challenged in the courts now and it is most likely
that some hybrid of Opensource and proprietary
software will emerge. Lets face it, Opensource does
fly in the face of capitalism, however great it is.

 --- SRB <srb-s8PdfxpoPdHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org> wrote: > That is why my
belief is that Opensource

http://tlug.ss.org/subscribe.shtml