Brand new Linux compatible Netwinder hardware

Avtar Gill av_gill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 11 22:57:25 UTC 2004

Hi everyone. The purpose of this email is to let anyone who is
interested know that I have two Netwinder 2100 OfficeServers for
sale. In February I sold one to a Linux user in Ottawa - please
read the following post for more details regarding the hardware
and pictures..
http://oclug.on.ca/archives/oclug/2004-February/036974.html

I recently acquired these other two Netwinders. The same
conditions apply as noted above.. brand new, unopened CDs and
manuals, etc.

In the email that I sent to the Ottawa LUG list I didn't include
this link to some cool pictures.
http://www.netwinder.org/~ralphs/images/

Obligatory Slashdot comment: "Imagine a Beowulf cluster of.." ;)
Please contact me off the list if you're interested. Thanks.

Hardware Summary:

      * Intel StrongARM SA-110, ~250 MIPS
      * 64 MB Memory
      * 10 GB Hard drive
      * 2 Ethernet ports
            o 1 10BaseT
            o 1 100BaseT
      * Video Controller - SVGA (800x600), XVGA (1024x768), & beyond
            o Standard VGA connector
            o Video In (RCA connector)
            o Video Out (RCA connector)
      * Audio
            o Stereo Line In
            o Stereo Line Out
      * Serial (DB-9, RS-232, up to 115200 bps)
      * Parallel (DB-25 parallel)
      * Phone (RJ-11 6-pin)
      * Handset (RJ-11 4-pin, alternate audio in/out)
      * Keyboard & mouse PS/2 type connectors
      * Power (DC in 12V, 1.5A, adapter included)