Linux friendly computer retailers in Toronto

Bryn brynepp-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 11 04:03:02 UTC 2004

As a reciever of Wordperfect documents that need to be published to the web
(Lets leave my parents computer abilities out of this).  I have found that
KWord has a  great filter for WP and also does a good job on M$Word.

The program seems to be much more responsive the Open Office even on my Athlon
900 with 512MB.

Bryn Epp
Linux newbie for 8 years