most TLUG members send email from MSWin

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 7 18:02:14 UTC 2004

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 11:44:31 -0500
Peter King disseminated the following:

> > > Gnome 2.4 and Evolution...it doesn't get any cleaner than that....
> >
> > Bah, Xemacs and Gnus rule.
>
> Double Bah: emacs and mutt rule!

Well, I guess I ain't very l33t, but I'm somewhere in between. Sylpheed does
everything I need or want in an MUA, and not a heavy footprint. Definitely
outdoes Outhouse for doing what it's supposed to do and not doing what it is not
supposed to do. I'm with William on the lite desktop, I don't need anything but
my Pekwm, no 'taskbars', 'panels', and all that other crap, though I do
appreciate a sweet wallpaper :-)

Oh, and it's 'pico' for me. IANAC.

--
JoeHill