most TLUG members send email from MSWin

Noah John Gellner noah.gellner-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 7 16:46:30 UTC 2004

On 17:16 Sat 06 Mar     , G. Matthew Rice wrote:
> Paul Croft <pjc-6duGhz7i8susTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org> writes:
> > Gnome 2.4 and Evolution...it doesn't get any cleaner than that....
>
> Bah, Xemacs and Gnus rule.
> --
screen and mutt are a wonderful match. I tried pine, but can't get my
Japanese characters to work properly. In any case, mutt is great for its
tremendous configuration potential.

Perhaps as an overkill solution,
I wash my incoming mail using both spamassassin and bogofilter. The
upside is that it has been months since I have had spam in my inbox and
have only had a couple false positives.

I am always curious about how people set up their machines. Do people very
post dotfiles?

Noah

--
Even Buddha punished evil - "Master Killer"