Sympatico outages ?

Michael Wilson mjw7739-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Mar 6 03:51:06 UTC 2004

 it might not be your internet connection, maybe just
a DNS problem. to check, open up a console window a
try to ping a popular website's IP address, not their
DNS name. For example, type "ping 216.109.117.110"
(Yahoo!'s IP), if you get replies then you know it's a
DNS problem.

--- David J Patrick <davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org>
wrote: > On Wednesday my connection to Sympatico
crapped out.

http://tlug.ss.org/subscribe.shtml