changing things a little.

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 5 19:06:33 UTC 2004

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Madison Kelly wrote:

> PS - I'll try to get my talk down to one hour and leave the rest for
> Q&A. Anyone object?

This is perfect.  As official talks maintainer (as official as anything
gets in TLUG anyway) I want most talks to be about an hour with 1.5 hours
the absolute max.  This allows time for Q&A, chatting and relaxing back at
that pub everyone goes to afterwards.

Re Matthew Rice's suggestion.  SAGE-AU (http://www.sage-au.org.au) starts
all meeting with a 15 minutes Q&A in which ongoing technical issues are
raised and discussed by members.  Works really well.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.