Apache as WAP server

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 2 02:14:53 UTC 2004

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Lennart Sorensen wrote:

> Well if you mean outputing code the browser on a WAP phone can
> understand, I presonally like the hawhaw php library.  I have used it in
> the past for small toy projects that I access from my cell phone (such
> as dice roller for different die sizes.)

Are you a gamer?  I'm into German games, some wargames, Britannia,
Diplomacy, lots of others.  Used to roleplay but not so much these days
(except LARPing which I do whenever possible).

If you are not a game the preceeding paragraph will likely make no sense
:)

Cheers,
	Rob

--
Robert Brockway
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.