Mouse Problem with Xfree

Gilles Fourchet gilles.fourchet-zzOxFVvAfJPQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 25 20:59:15 UTC 2004

Thanks Lennart and William for your help.

I tried  both of your solution with no luck.

But I solved my problem anyway.  Actually, the problem came from the
protocol.  I used MouseManPlusPS/2 but it seems that this protocol has a
problem (at least, it does not support the wheels anymore).  The new
protocol to be used is ImPS/2.  The other trick is with the number of
buttons.  You cannot specify more than 5 buttons (with the 4th and the
5th ones for the wheel).  Weird knowing than, on a MouseMan Wheel, I
have physically 4 buttons (there is one on the side for the thumb).

Anyway, thanks again for your help.

Gilles