poetry

Mel Seder melseder-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 25 02:46:36 UTC 2004

Some months ago a member pointed me to a site that helped poetry lovers compose
poems.  One function the site had was to ask for rhymes to blind and get a list
back of words such as find,  bind,  kind etc.

It could do lots of other useful things too.  I book marked the site but a new
version of Red Hat/Fedora was released and away  went the great URL.

I tried to find it in the archives but couldn't figure out how to work it.

If I get my grubby little paws on it again I'll put it in my yahoo bookmarks
where it is safe and sound from fresh-installs.

Can anyone help me?

=====
If I am not for myself,  who will be for me?
And if I am only for myself,  what am I?
And if not now, when?
by: Hillel 100 BCE