A round of applause for Emma Jane Hogbin...

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 24 11:26:27 UTC 2004

"Chris F.A. Johnson" <c.f.a.johnson-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> on Wednesday, June 23, 2004
11:26 PM wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Colin McGregor wrote:
>
> > I would like to offer a round of applause for Emma Jane Hogbin and her
> > presentation at the June 22nd NewTLUG meeting. I gather that the
> > presentation was put together in very short order and she pulled it off
very
> > well. More to the point (and this was pretty sad) was that at the start
of
> > the talk there were a total of FOUR people in the room (and yes this
> > includes Ms. Hogbin). By the end of the meeting the total number of
people
> > in the room had climbed to 6, all quite sad.
>
>      How many were at the LPI exam, scheduled for the same time?

One person showed up for the exam... Again sad, but a bit more
understandable, it does take a while to prep. for the LPI exam, and given
the short notice given for the exam I could understand not many takers... A
bit more notice that there would be an LPI exam at the NewTLUG meeting might
have helped there, but hey NewTLUG is every month....

Colin McGregor