VoIP from Primus

Sidney Shapiro sidney-3Kd7Tu4o6f/sBN0MCq728g at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 23 15:31:35 UTC 2004

Does anyone have any experience with VoIP service? I recently switched over
to Primus, it seemed like a good deal at $45 a month for unlimited North
American long distance, but now I am beginning to regret switching from
Bell. It was nice that you keep the same number, but something is defiantly
up with the quality of the service. The quality is very poor (even when I am
not using the internet) and often cuts out. The price is right, its about
$100 less than what I was spending on Bell for long distance, but there is
no way I am going to keep it if I have to keep calling my clients back from
my cell. Anyone know of any alternatives?

Thanks,

Sid