OT: istop trouble

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 21 04:50:40 UTC 2004

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004, Fraser Campbell wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been having problems with istop on and off all day.  This is at least my
> third outage which is quite annoying since I'm trying to get some work done.
> Anyone else having these problems?

Both myself and a good friend had iStop outages last night.

I emailed iStop (connected using a backup link) and got the following
response from them today:

"Hi Robert,

There was a problem in Toronto last night, but it's been resolved and
everything should be back to normal."

There is more info on their web page now:

http://www.istop.com/status.html

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org, rbrockway-cFo9iiqjkw8eIZ0/mPfg9Q at public.gmane.org