Looking for Motorola 6809 emulator

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 19 03:49:53 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 21:33, Marc Lijour wrote:
> Do you know of a simulator for the 6809, running in Linux!

I have always like the Motorola processors. Many many years ago I
modified a Motorola D2 kit to use a 6809 processor instead of the stock
6800 processor.

There is a ton of links regarding the 6809 and emulators at:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/~atjs/mc6809/

DOS based emulators could probably be run with dosemu and Windows based
emulators might be runnable via Wine.

--
Cheers!

Packet:ve3syb-XXPEJ3/fxIc at public.gmane.org#con.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"