Looking for Motorola 6809 emulator

Marc Lijour marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 19 21:59:34 UTC 2004

> On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 21:33, Marc Lijour wrote:
>> Do you know of a simulator for the 6809, running in Linux!
>
> I have always like the Motorola processors. Many many years ago I
> modified a Motorola D2 kit to use a 6809 processor instead of the stock
> 6800 processor.
>
> There is a ton of links regarding the 6809 and emulators at:
> http://koti.mbnet.fi/~atjs/mc6809/

I have seen this page (in google!).
However I could not compile usim version 0.91 ; despite the fact that I
also tried the "debugged" version mentioned there.
I also had bad luck with a couple of other programs.

I just hoped that somebody would know of a working (out-of-the-box the
better) software.