Sympatico goes MSN - got your Passport ready ?

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 14 17:59:04 UTC 2004

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:33:46 -0400
David J Patrick disseminated the following:

> Well Sympatico is beginning to implement Pa$$port authentication, via .net,
> do linux users have anything to worry about ? I think so !

...no argument about your perspective on .Not and Passport, but that's only for
the Web portal, no? As far as the actual internet connection, is that not
something entirely different? I'm not sure I see how you could incorporate
Passport into the initial network authentication process.

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.orderinchaos.org
13:56:03 up 12 days, 18 min, 6 users, load average: 1.73, 1.64, 1.58