Sympatico goes MSN - got your Passport ready ?

Phillip Qin Phillip.Qin-szgMhqSEIEG+XT7JhA+gdA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 14 19:17:27 UTC 2004

Agree. MSN is only for web portal.

-----Original Message-----
From: JoeHill [mailto:joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org]
Sent: June 14, 2004 1:59 PM
To: tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: [TLUG]: Sympatico goes MSN - got your Passport ready ?

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:33:46 -0400
David J Patrick disseminated the following:

> Well Sympatico is beginning to implement Pa$$port authentication, via
> .net, do linux users have anything to worry about ? I think so !

...no argument about your perspective on .Not and Passport, but that's only
for the Web portal, no? As far as the actual internet connection, is that
not something entirely different? I'm not sure I see how you could
incorporate Passport into the initial network authentication process.

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.orderinchaos.org
13:56:03 up 12 days, 18 min, 6 users, load average: 1.73, 1.64, 1.58