Streaming (listening on the web)

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 12 13:13:21 UTC 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:54:15 -0400
Lennart Sorensen disseminated the following:

> > could you give a reason why you would forbid us to listen to the radio on
> > the web using Linux?
> >
> > Because that is what you are actually doing.
> >
> > Note: I dont have the last numbers for America, but in Europe Linux
> > represents already 15% of the install base and it is growing fast!
>
> Who is this addressed to?
>
> Is it a reply to someone?

I'm more curious as to why in the name of everything that is Holy would someone
listen to that pap. 'Soft Rock'?!

That stuff 'll kill yer brain faster than crack.

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.orderinchaos.org
09:10:54 up 9 days, 19:33, 7 users, load average: 0.25, 0.27, 0.25