Swap meet / Install fest thoughts....

Paul Mora paulmora-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 8 04:29:47 UTC 2004

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 19:04:39 -0400, Colin McGregor <colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org>
wrote:

> Question, how much interest would there in a swap meet and/or install
> fest in downtown Toronto?

Hello.

A swap meet is an awesome idea.  I for one have a ton of old computer
parts that are useless to me, but may find a use for others, and I'm sure
every TLUG/NewTLUG member is the same.

Back when I was an avid Commodore PET/VIC-20/C64 user, I used to love the
swap meets that TPUG put on.  A great chance to get to know others in the
community, as well as trade your stuff for other stuff.

(BTW, anyone interested in a Commodore 8296 + 4040 disk drive + 4032
printer?)

The entrance fee is also right.

Organize it, and they will come. :-)

pm