OO Label right-crops logo

aitken-BwLjziHGQLusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org aitken-BwLjziHGQLusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 7 15:08:50 UTC 2004

As was suggested to me I am using 'Label' rather than 'Business Card' in OO to create business cards. As was also suggested I am using the Synchronize checkbox and button to populate all 10 cards. They look excellent. However I am using twice as much card stock and ink as I should. That is because my .jpg logo is being cut off at the far right side (and only in the right column). The pitches and margins under Format are all correct; hence the perfect cards in the left column.

Since there is no 'Combined Width of Columns' setting (or somesuch) I'm wondering if I have to set this on my printer. I have a new Epson Stylus C84. I've never had problems with things to the right being cropped and I think this printer boasts a large printable area.

1. How do I keep the logos on the right column from being right-cropped?

2. Also, how do I adjust (if possible) pitch and margin in OO on the fly (i.e. after I have created the Label)? [I can only get the Labels, Format, and Options tabs when I create a new Label via File > New > Labels.]

Chris