audacity vers for SuSE 9.1 Pers

- - s r b - - srb-sKcZck+fQKg at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 30 17:04:55 UTC 2004

Chris Aitken wrote:

> Does anyone know which version of audacity would work well with
> SuSE9.1 Personal? I don't want to satisfy dependencies. If I can do it
> all with rpm -i audacityversionwhatever.rpm then that would be great.
> I think I found my answer at
> http://www.emuleforum.net/archive/topic/73533-1.html
> but I don't speak German.
> : /
>
> Chris

I believe that audacity can be downloaded and installed from the
official site and it it self-contained (requires nothing else), so
dependencies are not an issue.

On a side-note, how do you like Suse Personal? Is it "crippled" in
anyway? I've been wanting to install a version of Suse, and wonder if
this one is OK for me? Currently I use Fedora Core 2 and xp.

Thanks and hope that helps.

-Steve.

--
 - - s r b - -