Spell Checking Document

Peter Hiscocks phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 29 21:17:03 UTC 2004

I have been required recently to spell-check a large LaTeX manuscript. As
part of the process of figuring out how to use ispell and its friends, I
decided to write a brief document on spell-checking under Linux.

I am interested in an comments or (especially) corrections, both on the
issue of spell-checking and the shell scripts. The shell scripts are
*really* primitive. My philosophy is to write a script that is as simple as
possible at the expense of generality, with the idea that the script can be
modified to serve different purposes.

http://www.ee.ryerson.ca/~phiscock/papers/using-ispell.pdf

Peter

--