Getting perl to email via sendmail/postfix

talexb-SBdzbUvMQDunS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org talexb-SBdzbUvMQDunS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 29 16:06:30 UTC 2004

Hi Madison,

I highly recommend Mail::Sendmail instead of shelling out to the system.
Try

  perldoc Mail::Sendmail

for documentation.

Alex