Brother HL-6 Driver

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 25 16:27:26 UTC 2004

This is odd... I just managed to pick up a brother HL-6 laser printer.
Neither cups.org, nor linuxprinting.org have any reference to it, though
the printing HOWTO states that there is marginal support for it.  I
figured linuxprinting would at least have a reference it being unusable
or something if that were the case, but I'm not quite sure of what to
make with this void.  Has anyone seen anything about this printer, or
other Brother printers?

Thanks,

Kareem
--