Brother HL-6 Driver

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 25 20:41:37 UTC 2004

I've now managed to get the thing to print with the HP LaserJet 2p
foomatic driver, but I'm back to the problem that I've often had with
everything foomatic: margin and offset issues.  The page is shifted
right and up by a wicked amount.  On the CUPS test page, I only get the
bottom border.  Has anyone else run into this, or have any idea where
I'd look?

Also, I think I'll need to replace the toner and some odd parts.  Are
there any stores in the GTA that would have components for this old
beast?

Thanks again!

Kareem
--