xml browser

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 23 17:20:45 UTC 2004

Background:

CRM (Customer Relationship Management) by MS is a quite complex and ugly
.NET  program. But interesting for me (everything new is interesting;)
The version I work on (1.0) does not have good documentation available.
MS has though documentation for version 1.2 but these both are quite
different. There are however XML files related to DLLs, and these files
describe functionality of libraries used by the software.

Question:

Is there a sort of tool around (sure, for Linux better) which could be
used for creating let say a collection of HTML files from these XML
ones, to make my reading easier? I am must admit quite new to xml.

zb.