re wine

John Wildberger wildberger-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 18 13:39:57 UTC 2004

On Saturday 17 July 2004 05:07 am, Aaron Sorensen wrote:
> i can only see the files through my mozilla browser and when i launch it
> it wants me to download it
> is there a file browser i can download
> and i have windows xp and fedora installed on my computer and it cant
> see drive C
> ive tryed suse before and it work and mandrake worked but i think fedora
> is laking it

Your message is not clear enough to assess what your problem is. If you were
successful to install wine in suse and mandrake then you know already what is
required, otherwise you would not have been able to make it work.
If fedora can't 'see' the drive C without making headstands, then this would
be one more reason for me to stay away from fedora. (There are other reasons
too).
Why not stick to the disto that works for you??
 John