re wine

Aaron Sorensen fedoralinux-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 17 09:07:55 UTC 2004

i can only see the files through my mozilla browser and when i launch it
it wants me to download it
is there a file browser i can download
and i have windows xp and fedora installed on my computer and it cant
see drive C
ive tryed suse before and it work and mandrake worked but i think fedora
is laking it