Laptop hard disk

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 16 21:51:32 UTC 2004

Do you need that specific model? Laptop drives have standardized a while
back and now all you need to know is the thickness. If your laptop is
relatively new (say the last couple of years) than it will most
certainly be a 9.5mm thick, 2.5" wide drive. Some desktop replacements
used 12mm drives and some ultra-compact ones used 4.5mm drives. Once you
know that you can pick pretty much any make and model.

Madison