Laptop hard disk

Phillip Qin Phillip.Qin-szgMhqSEIEG+XT7JhA+gdA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 16 18:33:09 UTC 2004

Phoned Above All, no luck. The HDD that I am looing for is IBM TravelStar
DARA212000, retail price US$150. I can bid one from eBay but I don't like
privious component to be shipped via USPS. I remember there was one store
participanting CompuFest this year. I remember because this store hired
those tall brondies wearing short skirts to sell used IBM computers. The
name might be greytech?