DNS/Email transfer problem; sender's domain doesn't exist??

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 15 03:24:03 UTC 2004

Fraser Campbell wrote:
> On July 14, 2004 10:54 pm, Madison Kelly wrote:
>

>>In the meantime, the darn email to "nouvelocity.com" is still bouncing
>>despite the pDNS server being replaced. It's making my boss kinda
>>nervous, to say the least. The fun!
>

> Perhaps this will help ;-)
>
>    Domain Name: NOUVELOCITY.COM
>
>    Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
>       Roe, Philip  (PR1707)             philroe-UqHW2wehKNmfJOJzLBvvIA at public.gmane.org
>       Nouvelocity Systems Inc.
>       Suite B50
>       6 Adelaide Street East
>       Toronto, Ontario M5C 1H6
>       CA
>       416-402-9194 fax: 416-848-0950

> **************   Record expires on 06-Jul-2004. **********************
>
>    Record created on 07-Jul-1998.
>    Database last updated on 14-Jul-2004 22:57:30 EDT.

Humm, it seems that you are right but what is weird is that I know my
boss just looked at that a couple of months ago. I just rang him now and
he also was pretty sure that he had re-newed but like Marcus said some
sun spot or something may have cause false memories or network gremlins
to eat the request...

Thank you very much! I wouldn't have looked at that for a while yet do
to those darn assumptions!

Madison