O TFitness (as in exercise) testing software

John McGregor mr.mcgregor-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 13 23:31:36 UTC 2004

I work for the YMCA and I have been given the task of sourcing out a
fitness testing (exercise related) software package for use by the
Phys-ed staff. I really would prefer a linux based solution and I was
wondering if anybody on the list had run across this type of application
and could point me in the right direction as I haven't as yet found
anything suitable through Google.

TIA

John