FC2/Sound Blaster Live! (emu10k1) problem

linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 13 11:24:34 UTC 2004

Hi,

  Ah! That was such a good idea as soon as I read it as I read it I
thought that was it but no... '/dev/mixer' is owned by this user and
regardless I set the permission to 666 (cwr-wr-wr-) and it doesn't work
still.

  Thanks though!

Madison