Can not see images from my httpd server?

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 8 12:33:54 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 00:06, hui xu wrote:
> All,
>
> I have installed linux (text mode) on my server. After
> starting httpd (Apache) server, I can not see any
> images from my webpage. Could anybody help me out of
> this problem?
>
> Thanks!
> Louie

Louie,

We need a little bit more info before we can help.  The following are
usually good background questions:

- Which distribution and version of Linux are you using?

- Which version of apache, and how is it configured?

- Can you see anything else from the server?

- Where are the images stored WRT the rest of your site?

Kareem
--
   kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org   -    Kareem Shehata     -     416-766-4911