Home Servers

Gregory Pleau gregory.pleau-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 3 03:18:18 UTC 2004

William,

I have a 2.8 GHz Shuttle XPC that runs on a 200W power supply.... probably
not the lowest you can go for power use but it is under your 300W threshold.
And it's certainly handling the household stuff around here nicely. Another
thing I liked about it is that it was instantly friendly to Fedora Core 2.
Sound, Video, IDE/SATA, Network - kudzu basically handled everything.

I've even got lm_sensors running happily.

- Greg