martin & others please use other proper thread

Garth Meisel Garth-xsdjDKdUMl2akBO8gow8eQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 31 20:03:25 UTC 2004

More happy news for a Linux user then.  Thanks Peter, when will I stop being
impressed?
And Martin, you need to obviously NOT include the first part of what I said
but I'd still bet RH will make sure the dependencies for Video4Linux are
installed automatically if you.  I know they were for me (SuSE) but I never
hardened as system video wise so much as to discover what Peter taught me
today.