TV Tuner and application

Martin Duclos tchitow-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 31 18:28:48 UTC 2004

I've been trying to get the xawtv thing working. Apearently this is supposed
to work for other video tuner to work. I'm so confused now. I didn't even
get a chance to get any the app running. I can't even get past the
installation of the proper driver for the vidoe card. I haven't got the
slightest clue of how gatos, bttv, vidoe4linux and a tv tuner all fit
together. What has to be in place for the app to work. Do I need 3d
acceleration? OpenGL? Can someone explain in great details how every piece
fit together? (and how to get the danm thing working?)

I'm goin for a cigarette.

Martin

 > Hey,
 > I'm about to set up my ATI Radeon all in wonder card to be able to watch
tv
 > on my RedHat 9.0 machine. I am wondering what software I should use and
how
 > to get it working. Does anyone have experice on that subject. What works
 > what doesn. I'm not sure where to get started.
 >
 > Martin

 > N“¢º'¶‚âžìT±êìº.¤Çž¶)à²m§ÿí–è,²ŠàLµ­ê®zËl.)îÆÚ)‰Ë
tÌ/
ڦױµ·¥£4r‰nš{£hPԔ ‘ !¶ÚþÙn‚Ë(®ì¹»®&Þ²f