[fwd] How NOT to build an open source site...

Zoltan zhunt-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 29 19:18:21 UTC 2004

Myself I do a fair amount of web design work on a windows box, however, I do
most of my actual designing with either Mozilla or Firebird running. It's
both for practical reasons (I build my sites with a template system that
often means having several windows open- tabs makes this too easy) and for
future-compatibility- IE may be what "everyone" uses now, but designing
around it's quirks probably will come back to bite me later.

Zoltan
www.zee4.com
www.yyztech.ca