TV Tuner and application

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 29 16:30:53 UTC 2004

> I'm about to set up my ATI Radeon all in wonder card

Sorry, no useful suggestions here, but I have been contemplating getting
  that card (or a similar one) when next I upgrade my home boxen. I
would imagine it's AGP, or is it PCI? I've given up going the route of a
USB video capture device, so I think I'll stick to a vid card that has
it built in.

If you could post back to the list with your experiences if/when you get
it working, I would be very interested to hear about it. I'm running
SuSE, but I don't think that'll make a wet slap worth of difference.

Thanks,
Byron

--

For Good, return Good. For Evil, return Justice.