TV Tuner and application

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 29 16:07:37 UTC 2004

Martin Duclos said:
> Hey,
> I'm about to set up my ATI Radeon all in wonder card to be able to
> watch tv  on my RedHat 9.0 machine. I am wondering what software I
> should use and how  to get it working. Does anyone have experice on
> that subject. What works  what doesn. I'm not sure where to get
> started.
>
> Martin

Freevo is probably the app you're looking for.  Dunno about the Radeon
specifically, but Video4Linux or BTTV might work.
Related Links:

Freevo <http://freevo.sourceforge.net/>
video4Linux Info <http://www.video4linux.net/>
video4Linux HQ <http://bytesex.org/v4l/>
BTTV <http://bytesex.org/bttv/>

Let me know how it goes... I have yet to configure my TV Wonder in Debian,
though I'd like to do that soon.
Cheers,

Kareem

--