DNS, redux

Garth Meisel Garth-xsdjDKdUMl2akBO8gow8eQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 27 23:41:10 UTC 2004

Roughly Tue January 27 2004 5:46 pm, Fraser Campbell said:

< I'd recommend not putting all of your eggs in one basket, both of the dns
< servers that you're using are relying on a single Internet connection and a
< single hydro feed (I'm guessing).  You should have at least one off-site
 dns < server.  I use http://www.backupdns.com/ as my secondary ... they're
 cheap

Yep, I'd have to go with that too.  In fact, there might even be a couple
awesome penguins lurking that would be glad to help so long as it wasn't made
22 public.  Guess that's what pm's are for.  Great concept though.  : )