Going wireless with Mandrake 9.2

Brad Fonseca linuxbrad-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 26 18:16:45 UTC 2004

Hello!

Has anyone had any experience getting a wireless PCMIA card to work with
Mandrake 9.2 in general and at U of T?  If so:

1. What card are you using?  I know the Enterasys RoamAbout card is
recommended by U of T but we all know how concerned U of T is about saving
students money. :P

2. How did you configure Mandrake to get it to detect wireless networks using
the card?

Is it worth talking to the people at Robarts' Information Commons?

Help!

--
Regards,

Brad Fonseca