Tech support/help desk software (oss)

Mark Wadden mark-/2gyfjYZF1k at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 23 15:05:50 UTC 2004

Haven't used this myself, but a friend of mine likes it...

http://www.perldesk.com/

Quote from the site:
"PerlDesk is a fully featured browser based helpdesk/email management
application designed to streamline the operation of managing emails or
support requests, with built in tracking and response logging it is an ideal
solution for companies with one or more members of staff or for those who
want to organise client support."

Hope this helps!

--
Mark Wadden