rcs script help

Matthew Willis willis_matthew-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 19 18:06:37 UTC 2004

I have resolved to try CVS. RCS appeals to me because
it is very simple. I even googled a tantalizing
references for an RCS "annotate" script - but ended up
in CPAN dependency limbo. My first iteration with CVS
failed with some permission problem associated with
/home/cvsroot. I'll try again later this week.

http://tlug.ss.org/subscribe.shtml