rcs script help

Taavi Burns taavi-LbuTpDkqzNzXI80/IeQp7B2eb7JE58TQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 19 15:29:05 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 03:35:15AM -0500, Terrence Enger wrote:
> Probably easier, just set up a cvs repository and copy in
> your rcs file.  If this is a one-off task and you do not
> want to learn about cvs, send me your rcs file, and I can
> send back the output.

http://www.red-bean.com/cvsbook/

It's a thorough and straight-forward book, with most of the
book online (just the really complex bits are left out, for
which you have to purchase the dead-tree version).

--
taa

   Formal courtesy between husband and wife is even
   more important than it is between strangers.
      - Robert A. Heinlein
/*eof*/