Meeting tomorrow?

Marcus Brubaker marcus.brubaker-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 13 06:23:52 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 00:00, David J Patrick wrote:
> Hi Sergio!
>     Exact meeting location is STILL undetermined, but there WILL be a
> meeting.
> If Drew doesn't come in with trumpets blazing and a UofT meeting room,
> in the next fifteen minutes, we will convene at
> 7:30
> at the UofT campus pub .. and I can't remember its name !
> I believe it's at the west end of Bancroft St, near the north-east
> quadrent of the spadina circle.
> any else have reasonable directions and/or a name ??
> I DO hope to see you there.

There are many such pubs...U of T has engineers, remember?  The
particular one in question, if I'm not mistaken, is Sylvester's Cafe
which is run by the GSU.  Details such as menu and location can be found
here: http://www.gsu.utoronto.ca/pubcafe.html

Regards,
--
Marcus Brubaker <marcus.brubaker-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org>