Meeting tomorrow?

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 13 05:00:11 UTC 2004

Sergio Salvi wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> Is the TLUG meeting confirmed for tomorrow? I've checked on the
> website but there is still no location/speaker/topic defined.
>
> Thanks!
> Sergio Salvi.

Hi Sergio!
    Exact meeting location is STILL undetermined, but there WILL be a
meeting.
If Drew doesn't come in with trumpets blazing and a UofT meeting room,
in the next fifteen minutes, we will convene at
7:30
at the UofT campus pub .. and I can't remember its name !
I believe it's at the west end of Bancroft St, near the north-east
quadrent of the spadina circle.
any else have reasonable directions and/or a name ??
I DO hope to see you there.
djp