rh 7.3 instalation

Fraser Campbell fraser-Txk5XLRqZ6CsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 10 23:12:03 UTC 2004

On January 10, 2004 02:05 pm, Madison Kelly wrote:

> You know guys, it could be that his machine isn't powerful enough for
> more than 7.3. Please, be polite or be quiet (or, gosh, be helpful!).

I really was trying to be helpful.  While supporting an existing Redhat 7.3
system is fine, in my mind installing Redhat 7.3 on a brand new system is a
complete waste of time.

If for some reason you're wanting to stick with Redhat then go with their
enterprise workstation (or server if that is appropriate).

If you're installing the old version of Redhat because the later versions of
Redhat are too bloated then it's time to look at other solutions.

If you're installing the old version of Redhat because the later versions of
Redhat cost too much then it's time to look at other solutions.