City Of Toronto

Robert McDonald robert-yzlPDbdf3LosA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 10 04:55:53 UTC 2004

Since the Wiki I setup didn't take I have put up a "Mambo" site. Easier to
use. All those who registered on the tiki site will get an email with
administrator password & privileges for the Mambo site,  It's a lot easier
to use and administrate.

http://tlug.lampware.info

If anyone ( who is an admin ) knows Mambo and can link a forum to it There
is also a forum at

http://lampware.info/invboard

and I put up postnuke if anyone is interested in see how it works..

http://www.lampware.info/postnuke/

Robert